What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When signing up for our email list, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interest.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails with travel deals, cool product discounts or contests.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Do We Use “Cookies”?
We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- I respect you, and believe that all websites should be transparent about all content on their sites. With that being said, if you click one of our referral links in emails or on our blogs, we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase! This is how we keep the site running and continually being able to offer product discounts, travel tips and a better web experience for you! I will always let you know when something is an ad, an affiliate link or paid promotion!
- Craving Cultures ONLY recommends products and services that we personally love, find useful and save money or time. We will NEVER recommend any product or service that we have not tried, tested or loved.
- Currently, Craving Cultures is partnered with Nomadic Matt and his excellent Travel Blog E-Courses–I love these courses. I paid full price for them and this is how I learned EVERYTHING I know about blogging and vlogging! I’m also partnered with Poppy Apparel. Their clothes are top quality, fit well and have the coolest sayings! Plus their pro-feminism, I dig it!
- Craving Cultures is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.